The itinerary takes place in 3 districts of the historic centre of Strasbourg: the “Cathedral” district where magnificent typical houses are built at the foot of the Cathedral, the “Gutenberg” district where the former town hall and the medieval river customs are located and finally, the “Petite France” district with its traditional craftsmen houses.
The team distribution of participants makes group cohesion easier and allows a fun discovery of the city; its history, its essential monuments and a number of anecdotes!
- Teams of 5 to 8 members explore the city autonomously, each with a road book and a map.
- To earn points, teams answer questions of observation to boost their interest and may call on people walking by to respond to questions whose responses are not necessarily evident.
- At the end of the game, after correcting and classifying the teams, an Alsatian gingerbread is given to each competitor and bottles of Alsatian wine are awarded to each member of the winning team.
- All teams do the same rally but each team’s itinerary is different. The animator ensures a telephone hotline in order to provide assistance to a team in difficulty.
publics and prices
- Company outings, events, Team Building …
- Your group must consist of a minimum of 10 adults
- Quotation on request