Historic city centre of Strasbourg: Cathedral district, Gutenberg district and Petite France district
Find your way around Strasbourg and discover the secrets of the history of the buildings by scanning the facades for clues from the past, it’s up to you! A discovery also for the people of Strasbourg!
- The experienced animator presents a quick and amusing history of the city and explains the course of the rally
- The group is divided into teams of 5 to 8 members. You can form the teams according to the exchanges you wish to facilitate between participants
- A roadbook is given to each team. It contains historical information, the itinerary and questions related to the challenge
- Teams do the same rally but on different itineraries in order to avoid them following each other.
- The rally is run autonomously, however, the animator can be reached by telephone to provide assistance to a team in difficulty
- On arrival, the animator corrects the roadbooks, discloses the answers to the questions in front of all the teams by adding a few historical details, announces the ranking of the teams and rewards the participants: 1 traditional heart-shaped gingerbread for all participants and 1 bottle of Alsace wine from a small producer for each member of the winning team