The itinerary takes the teams to the districts of the historic centre of Colmar: the “Little Venice”, known for its romantic canals around which typical half-timbered houses are built, the “Cathedral” located a few steps from the Unterlinden museum, the places decorated with artworks that were donated to his native town by Augustus Bartholdi, the famous designer of the Statue of Liberty.
The team distribution of participants makes group cohesion easier and allows a fun discovery of the city; its history, its essential monuments, a few anecdotes and its gastronomy!
- Teams of 5 to 8 members explore the city and its culinary specialities autonomously, each with a road book and a map.
- To earn points, each member of the team chooses to play a role among the following: the sommelier tastes 3 Alsatian wines blind and finds their names, the mathematician estimates the weight of a Kougelhof without touching it, the cheese maker tastes and recognizes 3 Alsatian cheeses, the explorer searches for 3 regional products by solving riddles, the historian rediscovers ancient life through clues that can be found on the walls of buildings !
- At the end of the game, after correcting and classifying the teams, an Alsatian gingerbread is given to each competitor and bottles of Alsatian wine are awarded to each member of the winning team.
- Alle Teams machen die gleiche Rallye, aber die Reiseroute der einzelnen Teams ist unterschiedlich. Der Koordinator stellt eine telefonische Hotline zur Verfügung, um ein Team in Schwierigkeiten zu unterstützen.
publics and prices
- Company outings, events, Team Building …
- Your group must consist of a minimum of 10 adults
- Quotation on request