Historic city centre of Strasbourg: Cathedral district, Gutenberg district and Petite France district
Will you be able to find the Strasbourg building on which a photo of a detail of its façade was taken? Learn how to be an observer, as this operation needs to be repeated on 8 other monuments! But will you also find the building in connection with an enigma that needs to be solved? Once again, 8 puzzles are waiting for you!
- The experienced animator presents a quick and amusing history of the city and explains the course of the rally
- The group is divided into teams of 5 to 8 members. You can form the teams according to the exchanges you wish to facilitate between participants
- A roadbook is given to each team. It contains historical information, the itinerary and questions related to the challenge
- Teams do the same rally but on different itineraries in order to avoid them following each other.
- The rally is run autonomously, however, the animator can be reached by telephone to provide assistance to a team in difficulty
- On arrival, the animator corrects the roadbooks, discloses the answers to the questions in front of all the teams by adding a few historical details, announces the ranking of the teams and rewards the participants: 1 traditional heart-shaped gingerbread for all participants and 1 bottle of Alsace wine from a small producer for each member of the winning team