Strasbourg possesses a wonderful cathedral at the foot of which the city has developed over the centuries. The “Gutenberg” district was the economic centre where the town hall and river customs were located. The “Petite France” district is made up of typical half-timbered houses.
The team distribution of participants makes group cohesion easier and allows a fun discovery of the city; its history, its essential monuments, a few anecdotes!
- Teams of 5 to 8 members explore the city autonomously, each with a road book and a map.
- To obtain points, the teams have 8 silent photos and must recognize the monuments represented. Then, descriptions are provided to identify 8 places or buildings to be photographed. Teams may ask passers-by to help them in their mission.
- At the end of the game, after correcting and classifying the teams, an Alsatian gingerbread is given to each competitor and bottles of Alsatian wine are awarded to each member of the winning team.
- All teams do the same rally but each team’s itinerary is different. The animator ensures a telephone hotline in order to provide assistance to a team in difficulty.
publics and prices
- Company outings, events, Team Building …
- Your group must consist of a minimum of 10 adults
- Quotation on request