This treasure hunt is intended for private persons
The itinerary of this treasure hunt allows you to discover the Cathedral district and the famous Kammerzell House, the Gutenberg district, home of the food markets of yesteryear and finally the Petite France district lined with traditional tanners’ houses.
The treasure hunt takes place in the form of a Roadbook which gives instructions:
- Discover the local heritage: history and anecdotes about the main buildings are developed
- Stimulate the sense of observation: the questions lead to a search for answers on the facades of the buildings.
- Developing guidance: the path to be followed is defined
- Contributing to group spirit: A single Roadbook is distributed to each team of 5 to 8 members
- On departure and arrival, the group is greeted by our activity animator
- The treasure hunt is conducted independently
- The animator’s mobile phone number is noted in the Roadbook to help a team in difficulty
- On arrival, the animator makes the correction and distributes traditional gingerbread to all the participants as well as 1 bottle of Alsace wine to the winning team.
- Children can accompany their parents at the rate of 7 € for 6-15 year olds
- Free for the youngest
|Duration||2 H 00|
|Departure / Arrival||Place du château / Place Saint Thomas|
|Included in the service||Rally + gingerbread + 1 bottle|