This treasure hunt is aimed at school groups, school tour operators, leisure centres
The itinerary of this treasure hunt allows you to discover the picturesque alleys around the Notre-Dame de Strasbourg cathedral. The cobbled streets are home to numerous half-timbered houses of craftsmen from the past, the most famous of which is the Maison Kammerzell.
Chronology of the cathedral construction – Recognition of craftsmen emblems (sculptors, architects) – Discovery of different architectural styles (Palais Rohan, Maison Kammerzell) – Famous figures (Gustave Doré, Alphonse Laveran).
The treasure hunt takes place in the form of a Roadbook which gives instructions:
- Discover the local heritage: history and anecdotes about the main buildings are developed
- Stimulate the sense of observation: the questions lead to a search for answers on the facades of the buildings.
- Developing guidance: the path to be followed is defined
- Contributing to group spirit: A single Roadbook is distributed to each team of 5 to 8 members
- On departure and arrival, the group is greeted by our activity animator
- The treasure hunt is conducted independently under the supervision of your companions, who benefit from free participation
- The animator’s mobile phone number is noted in the Roadbook to help a team in difficulty
- On arrival, the host makes corrections and distributes the traditional gingerbread to the participants and accompanying persons
|Duration||2 H 00|
|Departure / Arrival||Place du château|
|Included in the service||Treasure hunt + gingerbread|