The itinerary takes place in 3 districts of the historic centre of Strasbourg: the “Cathedral” district where magnificent typical houses are built at the foot of the Cathedral, the “Gutenberg” district where the former town hall and the medieval river customs are located and finally, the “Petite France” district with its traditional craftsmen houses.
The team distribution of participants makes group cohesion easier and allows a fun discovery of the city; its history, its essential monuments, a few anecdotes and its gastronomy!
- Teams of 5 to 8 members explore the city and its culinary specialities autonomously, each with a road book and a map.
- To earn points, each member of the team chooses to play a role among the following: the sommelier tastes 3 Alsatian wines blind and finds their names, the mathematician estimates the weight of a “Kougelhof” without touching it, the cheese maker tastes and recognizes 3 Alsatian cheeses, the explorer searches for 3 regional products by solving riddles, the historian rediscovers ancient life through clues that can be found on the walls of buildings!
- At the end of the game, after correcting and classifying the teams, an Alsatian gingerbread is given to each competitor and bottles of Alsatian wine are awarded to each member of the winning team.
- All teams do the same rally but each team’s itinerary is different. The animator ensures a telephone hotline in order to provide assistance to a team in difficulty.
publics and prices
- Company outings, events, Team Building …
- Your group must consist of a minimum of 10 adults
- Quotation on request