The itinerary takes the teams to the historic centre of Obernai, where Sainte Odile, the Patroness of Alsace, was born. The old fortifications still surround the city center, with medieval and Renaissance houses. The market square in the centre is flanked by a wheat market, a town hall, a belfry and a famous 6-seals well.
The team distribution of participants makes group cohesion easier and allows a fun discovery of the city; its history, its essential monuments and a number of anecdotes!
- Teams of 5 to 8 members explore the city autonomously, each with a road book and a map.
- To earn points, teams answer questions of observation to boost their interest and may call on people walking by to respond to questions whose responses are not necessarily evident.
- At the end of the game, after correcting and classifying the teams, an Alsatian gingerbread is given to each competitor and bottles of Alsatian wine are awarded to each member of the winning team.
- All teams do the same rally but each team’s itinerary is different. The animator ensures a telephone hotline in order to provide assistance to a team in difficulty.
publics and prices
- Company outings, events, Team Building …
- Your group must consist of a minimum of 10 adults
- Quotation on request