The itinerary takes the teams to the historic centre of Obernai, where Sainte Odile, the Patroness of Alsace, was born. The old fortifications still surround the city center, with medieval and Renaissance houses. The market square in the centre is flanked by a wheat market, a town hall, a belfry and a famous 6-seals well.
The team distribution of participants makes group cohesion easier and allows a fun discovery of the city; its history, its essential monuments, a few anecdotes and its gastronomy!
- Teams of 5 to 8 members explore the city and its culinary specialities autonomously, each with a road book and a map.
- To earn points, each member of the team chooses to play a role among the following: the sommelier tastes 3 Alsatian wines blind and finds their names, the mathematician estimates the weight of a “Kougelhof” without touching it, the cheese maker tastes and recognizes 3 Alsatian cheeses, the explorer searches for 3 regional products by solving riddles, the historian rediscovers ancient life through clues that can be found on the walls of buildings!
- At the end of the game, after correcting and classifying the teams, an Alsatian gingerbread is given to each competitor and bottles of Alsatian wine are awarded to each member of the winning team.
- All teams do the same rally but each team’s itinerary is different. The animator ensures a telephone hotline in order to provide assistance to a team in difficulty.
publics and prices
- Company outings, events, Team Building …
- Your group must consist of a minimum of 10 adults
- Quotation on request