The itinerary takes the teams to the historic centre of Obernai, where Sainte Odile, the Patroness of Alsace, was born. The old fortifications still surround the city center, with medieval and Renaissance houses. The market square in the centre is flanked by a wheat market, a town hall, a belfry and a famous 6-seals well.
The rally is presented in the form of a roadbook whose content allows:
- To discover the local cultural heritage: the history and anecdotes of the must-see buildings are highlighted.
- To stimulate the brain: the questions are based on the search for answers on sculptures, signs, statues…
- To boost the observational skills: the questions are used to find answers on the walls of the buildings.
- To develop spatial orientation: the itinerary to follow is specified
- To encourage teamwork: a single roadmap is distributed to each team, consisting of 5 to 8 members
- The group is welcomed at the start and finish by our animator.
- The treasure hunt is performed autonomously
- The animator ensures a telephone hotline in order to provide assistance to a team in difficulty. The animator’s mobile number is given in the road book
- At the end of the game, the animator corrects and distributes traditional gingerbread to all participants as well as 2 bottles of Alsatian wine to the winning team
publics and prices
- Groups of individuals, works councils
- Your group must consist of a minimum of 10 participants
- 10 € per adult
|Duration||2 H 30|
|Departure / Arrival||Place du marché|
|Included in the service||Rally + gingerbread + bottles|