Historic city centre of Sélestat
How can you visit Alsace without tasting the culinary specialities for which it is famous? Imagine a walk during which historical questions punctuate the tasting stages carried out blindly in the shops of renowned craftsmen : a cheese maker prepares a delicious cheese platter to be tasted (3 varieties of cheese per person), a pastry chef prepares coarse salt pretzels waiting to be crunched (1 pretzel per person), a baker makes you guess the weight of a kougelhopf and offers it to you at the end of the mission (1 kougelhopf per team), a waiter from Winstub offers you 3 glasses of Alsace wines on a platter waiting to be tasted! (1 different glass of wine for each of the 3 tasters of a team)
- The experienced animator presents a quick and amusing history of the city and explains the course of the rally
- The group is divided into teams of 5 to 8 members. You can form the teams according to the exchanges you wish to facilitate between participants
- A roadbook is given to each team. It contains historical information, the itinerary and questions related to the challenge
- Teams do the same rally but on different itineraries in order to avoid them following each other.
- The rally is run autonomously, however, the animator can be reached by telephone to provide assistance to a team in difficulty
- On arrival, the animator corrects the roadbooks, discloses the answers to the questions in front of all the teams by adding a few historical details, announces the ranking of the teams and rewards the participants: 1 traditional heart-shaped gingerbread for all participants and 1 bottle of Alsace wine from a small producer for each member of the winning team