Historic city centre of Strasbourg: Cathedral district, Gutenberg district and Petite France district
A stroll punctuated with stages during which the 5 senses of touch, hearing, sight, smell and taste are in the spotlight in an Alsatian version! Imagine … touching 3 small opaque cloth bags to find 3 spices that make up a traditional dish, listening successively to the sound coming from 3 opaque boxes to find 3 dessert ingredients, estimating by simple vision the weight of a Kougelhopf in a typical bakery (each team leaves with 1 Kougelhopf), smelling and recognising 3 varieties of honey and finally tasting a glass of wine (each participant drinks 1 glass)!
- The experienced animator presents a quick and amusing history of the city and explains the course of the rally
- The group is divided into teams of 5 to 8 members. You can form the teams according to the exchanges you wish to facilitate between participants
- A roadbook is given to each team. It contains historical information, the itinerary and questions related to the challenge
- Teams do the same rally but on different itineraries in order to avoid them following each other.
- The rally is run autonomously, however, the animator can be reached by telephone to provide assistance to a team in difficulty
- On arrival, the animator corrects the roadbooks, discloses the answers to the questions in front of all the teams by adding a few historical details, announces the ranking of the teams and rewards the participants: 1 traditional heart-shaped gingerbread for all participants and 1 bottle of Alsace wine from a small producer for each member of the winning team